Back Office Executive
The Back Office Executive is responsible for executing all back-office & IT-related activities supporting the General manager as well as the Back Office supervisor. The Back Office Executive should also ensure the data held within the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system is complete and accurate. The Back Office Executive will assist with updating existing client information as well as entering new records. The Back Office Executive should also be able to help the team resolve technical issues pertaining to the software we use.
Management is reviewing the existing setup of the CRM, and the Back Office Executive will work alongside the General Manager & CIO, to ensure all new data fields are populated as required. Additionally, the Back office Executive will ensure any customizations to the CRM are updated in the training and instructional materials as required.
The salary will be discussed further.
- Data input of new contacts
- Entry of all new donor and client information & related tasks in the CRM system
- Entering team meeting notes as required.
- Data cleaning – a systematic review of all existing contacts including:
- Correcting errors and creating consistency in how/where data is recorded.
- Confirming information is current and correct to ensure the integrity of data
- Investigating returned/bounced communications from hard and soft copy mailouts (e.g.newsletters and operations report) and correcting data
- Working with the team to update known discrepancies.
- Preparing reports from the CRM for the Management and Partnership teams as appropriate.
- Assist with the ongoing maintenance of the CRM training and instructional materials. Along with the customization of the CRM system as appropriate to match varying needs of teams and produce reports to analyze data
- Assisting the local team with all back-office-related activities. This includes all activities instructed by the Management.
- Strong computer, administrative, and data entry skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience with database data entry, preferably Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality when working with sensitive information
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Good level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Professional and polite.
- Confident, proactive, flexible approach to work.
The application should include:
- Related certificates (if any)
- Contact info needed:
- Prefix (e.g. Mr, Mrs, Miss, Ms, Sir, Dr, etc.)
- Previous job title
- Previous company
- Previous company info (size, industry)
- Phone number
- LinkedIn profile
- A brief summary of your experience, including a one-minute audio self-introduction
Send your application with the title Back Office Executive – [Full name] to firstname.lastname@example.org