Business Development Manager
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
The salary will be discussed further.
- Find contact info of suitable prospects
- Share your list of screened prospects and contact info with the sales team
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople
- At least 5 years of experience in the residential furniture, office furniture, retail, and project business Proven sales track record
- Have a great relationship with architects & interior design companies, dealers, developers, and investors.
- Strong industry experience with proven track records and market growth
- Knowledge and understanding of the dealer/partner relationship
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Can travel when required
The application should include:
- Related certificates (if any)
- Contact info need:
- Prefix (e.g. Mr, Mrs, Miss, Ms, Sir, Dr, etc.)
- Previous job title
- Previous company
- Previous company info (size, industry)
- Phone number
- LinkedIn profile
- A brief summary of your experience, including a one-minute audio self-introduction
Send your application with the title Business Development Manager – [Full name] to email@example.com